Briquetting press Dinamic 350S
Hydraulic pressing machine intended to be used in highly industrial environments, the “TOP” of our production, specific for the production of higher quality briquettes, to recycle wood chips and grinded chips with min.-max. 8-17% moisture content, transforming them into cylindrical briquettes of variable diameter (according to the press); they are obtained with no addition of alloying elements or chemical additives and considerably reducing the volume (1/5-1/10 according to the material). The briquetting press can be installed on silos or filtering units, on their internal or external side.
It works by a mechanic and hydraulic cycle of pressing at very high pressures. A hopper containing material is fixed to a loading plane made up of a rotating wheel feeding the material to a box, which is managed by a hydraulic cylinder. This latter has the function to pre-compress it in the compression chamber. A special compacting hydraulic cylinder presses then the material in the bush-pipe group.
- basement as oil tank (complete with oil level and thermostat for the oil temperature control) composed of a rectangular sturdy steel welded and powder coated frame;
- loading plane composed by a hopper for the material and a steel wheel mounted on its bottom to ensure the loading of the material in the box;
- electrical control panel with newly developed IP 55 class protection complete with PLC EATON for a complete management of the productive process (working cycle, pressure, oil temperature and manual / automatic cycle) and an electronic stop control program with open vise for an easy starting
- electric motor (IE2 high efficiency) connected to the hydraulic pump to have pressure in the circuit;
- high quality and reliability electrovalves complete with security valve mounted directly at the rear of the press cylinder for a complete control of the hydraulic cycle;
- electromagnetic proximity switches to reduce the exchanging time of the electrovalves;
- box cylinder pre-compresses the material inside the compression chamber through the loading plane;
- double stage compacting cylinder to enhance the production rate at the same installed power, equipped with a pressing punch to compress the material in the compacting opening;
- hydraulic vise in a strong and reliable steel monoblock without tie-rods connected to the extrusion pipe, with the function of retaining the briquette during the compression phase and releasing it after reaching the specific pressure required for the formation of the briquette. A pressure gauge allows you to control the pressure of the vice;
- closed circuit air/oil exchanger to cool down the oil in the tank, eliminating the problem of the continuous water consumption and the possible limestone production. It improves overall performances by optimizing the cooling of the machine and allowing tangible savings in the maintenance;
- closed circuit refrigerator to cool down the extrusion pipe and regulate the working cycle of the vise.
motor power pomp
max installed motor power
press power rate
round chips' container (internal dimension)