Briquetting press metalpress 800
Hydraulic briquetting press apt to be installed in big sized companies for highly industrial environments. It allows to produce high quality briquettes and to recycle metal chips such as aluminium, brass, bronze, copper, magnesium, steel, cast iron, etc. They can be possibly grinded with 10-16 mm screens, according to the material, and transformed into cylindrical briquettes of variable diameter (according to the press) which can offer a remarkable volume reduction (1/4-1/10 according to the material).
It works by a mechanic and hydraulic cycle of pressing at very high pressures. A hopper containing material is fixed to a loading plane made up of a rotating wheel feeding the material to a box, which is controlled by a hydraulic cylinder. This latter pre-compresses it in the compression chamber. A special compacting hydraulic cylinder presses then the material in the bush-wall group.
- basement as oil tank (complete with oil level) composed of a rectangular sturdy steel welded and powder coated frame;
- loading plane composed by a hopper for the material and a steel cone mounted on its bottom complete with a gearmotor whose turning ensures the regular loading of the material inside the adjustable box by means of an electric limit switch;
- IP55 electrical control board complete with PLC for an electronic control of the production process to optimize the production feeding system, a digital pressure gauge to adjust the hardness of the briquette electronically and a digital thermofeeler for an electronic oil control;
- two electric motors IE2 (high efficiency) connected to the hydraulic pumps to have pressure in the circuit;
- high quality and reliability electrovalves complete with amplifies connectors and security valve mounted directly at the rear of the press cylinder for a complete electronical control of the hydraulic cycle;
- electromagnetic proximity switches to reduce the exchanging time of the electrovalves;
- box cylinder pre-compresses the material inside the compression chamber through the loading plane;
- compacting cylinder equipped with a pressing punch that has the function to compress the material in the compacting opening;
- bulkhead actuated by a hydraulic cylinder with the function of retaining the briquette during the compression phase and releasing it (when the bulkhead is raised) after reaching the specific pressure required for the formation of the briquette;
- sleeves and K100 piston rod apt to work at very high pressure;
- two power devices complete with double pump and pressure increasing device apt to compress all kinds of metal chips;
- closed circuit powerful air/oil exchanger to cool down the oil in the tank, eliminating the problem of the continuous water consumption and the possible limestone production. It improves overall performances by optimizing the cooling of the machine and allowing tangible savings in the maintenance;
- antifreezing system, mounted on the tank of the machine, is an electric resistance with thermofeeler.
Motor power each
Max. power installed
Press power rate
Round chips’ container (internal dimension)
Dimensions of the electrical control board
Dimensions of the air/oil exchanger
Dimensions of the briquetting press