Grinder Dinamic Mac 600 S
This is the apt grinder for medium sized carpentries. It is a pneumatic grinder to recycle wooden waste, coming from frame and furniture processing, with min.-max. 8-17% moisture content (not apt for the grinding of multilayer panels, chipboard and veneering of different kinds). The grinded waste can be extracted using the appropriate supplied connection and conveyed, along with the chips, in the extraction system so as to be briquetted.
It works thanks to a roller equipped with special cutters. A hopper containing the material is fixed to a lock equipped by a pusher device managed by a hydraulic control unit. The material is therefore conveyed towards the grinding roller. The final size of the grinded material is set by a special grid.
- basement composed of a rectangular sturdy steel welded frame;
- double wall loading hopper composed by soundproof sturdy welded metal to reduce the noise effectively;
- IP 55 electric control board complete with PLC and amperometric relay to run the entire working process and optimize the production according to the type of material to be grinded;
- cutters’ shaft on which reversible and sharpening cutters are fixed with a spiral system so that they can cover the entire width of the shaft during its working;
- screen fixed behind the cutters’ shaft to ensure a homogeneous grinded ideal to be briquetted material;
- compact gearmotor with oil bathed ball bearings fixed directly to the shaft;
- hydraulic group complete with an electric motor and a hydraulic cylinder connected to the sliding drawer feeding the cutters’ shaft.
suction connection fixed outside the screen in order to guarantee an adequate aspiration of the grinded material
motor pomp generator
hydraulic motor pump
dimension loading hopper (internal)
dimensions of th grinder
L nf .mm
*(with 10 mm standard screen)
*(with 20 mm screen on demand)